Who can apply ?
HealthTech welcomes high-level students from various disciplines, including but not limited to:
- Students in engineering science or computer science, willing to evolve in the field of healthcare
- Medical students that are willing to engage in research and medical innovation
- Students in economics that are willing to pursue a career in the field of innovation for healthcare
1st year Master track
Students holding a BSc (or equivalent) in one of the fields compatible with HealthTech's training program are welcome to apply. Students should have good background knowledge in fundamental disciplinary fields (mathematics, physics, engineering science and computer science). Considering the multidisciplinary aspect of the program, a basic understanding of physiology, optics and biomechanics would be a plus.
2nd year Master track
Students can directly apply to the 2nd year Master track in the following cases:
- Students starting their last year of engineering school and holding a 1st year MSc, or students starting their 5th year at INSA Strasbourg
- Students in their 3rd cycle of medical studies and medical doctors wishing to pursue a MSc
- Students enrolled in the MD-PhD medicine-science program and holding a 1st year MSc
- Students holding a 1st year MSc (or equivalent) in one of the fields compatible with HealthTech's training program (eq. 240 ECTS)
Fields deemed compatible with HealthTech's training program remain at the discretion of the pedagogical committee.
How to apply ?
HealthTech fellows will be selected among our local, national and international partners (and beyond), and provided with a full fellowship (see details in the Master fellowship page).
The application procedure is as follows:
on the eCandidat platform, in the menu "Degree programs", scroll down to "Télécom Physique Strasbourg", select "Master LMD" and apply to Master IRIV "Optique, image, vision, multimédia", HealthTech track. Platform is currently open.
opening period: March 14th - May 16th 2022
international candidates: Do NOT apply on Campus France, we only ask for an application on the eCandidat platform.
you will be asked to provide the following documents: ID copy, ID picture, transcript of results from your high school graduation, CV, motivation letter addressing your interest in the HealthTech program, copies of your previous graduation diplomas, academic transcripts of the past 2-4 years, proof of English proficiency
further information are available on the FAQ page
Mobil'ITI fellowship application
A fellowship application form has to be added to the application file to the Master program (application on eCandidat). The application form is available for download on the eCandidat platform, once you have created an account and selected HealthTech's training program.
Applications are evaluated by the pedagogical committee based on the quality of academic performance, interest for research and medical applications, motivation to join the graduate school program, relevance of the professional project and potential ability to contribute to the research projects developed by HealthTech.
Only fully complete applications will be considered.
Expected meeting date of the pedagogical committee: beginning of June 2022.